MetaVille

this is what i am most interested in. building out what i call a ā€œgamified events/meeting spaceā€. in a metaverse.i like crypto voxels and somnium space the most so far.

i love the library idea. we can incorporate both 2-d and vr game ideas though. like, i had wanted to build the Aavegotchi community haangout/dao haaus. inside the Reaalm (aavegotchi metaverse) we would have had a very interactive environment as far as gamified space goes. within the reaalm (gotchiverse), we would have an arcade with arcade games you can walk up to and click on and be ported to a 2-d 8-16 bit mini-game. we could do that for MG.

Nice! How far are you at Aavegotchi with it?

I have done much experimentation and now wish to purchase my own cv parcel when funds appear out of thin air. lol. when i can afford that i will be moving forward. As for Aavegotchi dApps, iā€™ve gotten a few MGers excited about deploying MG dApps within the Aavegotchi Reaalm (metaverse). Iā€™m still writing a proposal for MG to become an Aavegotchi Paartner and get us a Paartner Paarcel, the largest paarcels in the Reaalm.

2 Likes

And now we enter Neosā€¦ dun dun dun

1 Like

now that i have my cv parcel, iā€™m headed to neos to build the DAO spaceship: Moloch

2 Likes

I like where Neos meta world is headed. Itā€™s super impressive

1 Like

And now enter Atlantis Worldā€¦

Yep! Iā€™ve been saying its a missing step between now & full-on virtual worlds that somebody will fill in.
Luckily the Atlantis team feels super aligned so I donā€™t really feel bad that they beat us to it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think itā€™s less of a beat us to it, and more completed the portion thatā€™s perfect to collaborate with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, itā€™s been a while but i have continued with the 3D version of this, built a team around it called Moloch Digital, started the MVP on Neos called Moloch Cloudship, am about to release a minigame attached to the whole concept that daos can plug their stories and bounties into, and have started the further buildout of this on our own platform. All without pay or funding.

1 Like