Task list

Is there a list of task you can do in metaGame for XP ? I know there is this category “Quest & Raids” but it’s still messy for me. I was looking for an excel sheet or so sorted by required skills and level and XP amount.

I think it would be interesting if you do a task which require certain skills and level and your job get approved then you will get the XP and also the skills + level which were required. so instead of putting your skills and level into your profile by yourself you can only get more skills and level up in skills when you do new task. Also I think it would be nice if metagame XP reward engine would incentivize users for doing task which require new skills and higher level. so the reward engine pushes users to learn new stuff.

if you can’t do this new skill then there is the metagame skill academy where users can exchange skills and do courses.

2 Likes

There is no way for us to do this right now. SourceCred has plans to have skill-specific creds at some point but no idea how soon. Even so, I think people should definitely be able to manually put in their skills & skill levels as most people coming here will have non-zero skills & we won’t have enough things to “officially” level up everyone in everything. Would be unfair imo.

I love the idea of having a list of possible tasks though

I agree. Perhaps we can have both, so you can type in any task you want and if you do a task then you get 1 Star next to your task with a link to the task you did.

So a task list where I can see how much XP I will earn and what skills are required?

A Milestone Aragon App would be helpful where you can vote on Milestones the community discussed on the Forum. You then can use Aragon Connect to implement the App into Metagame.

There is a Metagame DAO on Aragon but its expensive to vote. Perhaps Metagame could have a DAO on cheap chains like:

I also like connecting brightID with Metagame. I think this is a nice fit!