Following the Guild Onboarding Why & How guidelines laid out in the doc, I plan on onboarding 10 new guilds this season.
This means focus on the:
- Projects that working on interoperable building blocks
- Focus on those whose building blocks can be integrated in MetaOS
- Projects that are offering services to the above
- Projects that are generally doing something useful
- With a strong focus on projects that are DAOs.
- I will continue inviting projects to present at our community calls
- And exploring other ways to collaborate
- Shill MyMeta!
- I will start getting us invited to present at theirs
- I will continue pushing forward the MetaAlliance chat (where all the guild reps are) & finding ways to improve comms between the communities as well as to the wider ecosystem.
- Eg. by including their news in news/letters
- Some podcast interviews
- Maybe reinviting them to community calls when they have something big
- Posting them in shillers guild to help amplify (though probably more effective to create a follow list that has only guilds)
Still looking for a bridgebuilding deputy so I can focus more on the rainmakers guild.
Also still looking for feedback & ideas on this, how to improve bridgebuilding etc.