Scripture Quest πŸ“œ MetaGame Lore

MetaGame has a great story but it’s not been summed up in an eloquent way yet. I propose making MetaGame Lore a section on our wiki.

See the MetaCartel README for inspiration.

Here is the issue on our Github repo.

I’m willing to give 40 SEED :seedling: to any who submit a compelling narrative that sums up the creation of MetaGame, the heroic actions of the early founders, and the overall historical actions of the project.

Must be familiar with all the articles on https://metagame.wtf/learn

Ping @Yalortackson if you want feedback on your work !

1 Like

Is there anything more eloquent than :octopus:?

1 Like

@Yalortackson this would now go in the MetaGame Wiki rather than GitHub right?

Yessssir

I like facts more then stories. i like timelines links to the sources. I would like to see a history timeline of metagame with stats and documentations where i can build my picture of metagame histroy myselfe.

man & woman stats would be interesting. I think how balance this is is a good parameter how inclusive the system is. also age stats are intersting

1 Like

Ideally we should have both right ?

3 Likes

yes a combination would be great. stories are fun. video stories are best for me i am not a reader guy. but i think the basis of a true story are facts. So if this basis is there people can quicker and more easily create stories out of it.

Also I think it is important to divide each quest into min quest (smallest unit of a quest). each mini quest has an XP amount which is equal to the work it takes to complete this mini quest/task. for example 1 XP equal 1min of work. This requires work to do and voting but this probably will be solved through sourcecred so people can like quest and subquest. But i still think likes are not enough because a like is too general. i prefer that each user gets Dots each day (basic dot income) which s/he can tip to post. then you could tip 1 dot for a big quest and 0.1 dots for a small instead of just tip both with one like.

1 Like

Yes!
Probably time for β€œComing of MetaGame Part 2”

1 Like

The Lore is being written at the moment. Should be with us relatively soon.

1 Like

Ok so the first installment of the Metagame Lore is now created! :partying_face:

Hoping it makes it into the Sunday Edition of the Newsletter and manages to wrap its tentacles around some part of the Wiki also… Hope you enjoy it. :wink:

1 Like