MyMeta

Also, previously done… here’s the high-level overview of the onboarding flow. It is not strictly defined yet, at this stage it should be more informative about all the things we discussed so far and ideas shared. Final flow and interactions will be defined in upcoming iterations.
Feel free to comment in Figma directly. Thanks!
https://www.figma.com/file/zDHqledo5H2aKR3KDvbur8/Meta-Game?node-id=1183%3A68

3 Likes

Consider ipdb bigchaindb as network / DB

It seems like ceramic protocol will be interesting at some point. we were with @METADREAMER in the community call some time ago

1 Like

Update on the profile designs. Would love to get your feedback on this https://www.figma.com/proto/zDHqledo5H2aKR3KDvbur8/Meta-Game?node-id=1539%3A251&viewport=-31098%2C8447%2C1.0075132846832275&scaling=scale-down-width

Please use Figma comments for leaving feedback, ideas, suggestions etc. for summary and longer discussions we can get back here. Thanks!

@METADREAMER @benoxmo @peth @Saimano

4 Likes

Hey, how do I get involved on this project?

1 Like

Hey, glad to hear that. What would you like to do? Please share your thoughts on the project and how you can contribute.
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @markop for this awesome design, now let’s get it to production! :mechanical_arm:

(updated the top post)

re: update on the top post - MetaMe? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, definitely time to settle on a name!
Started a poll on Discord

Hi everyone! Here’s an update from the design side.

I completed the onboarding flow design and created a Figma prototype. You can click through and leave any feedback there.

https://www.figma.com/proto/zDHqledo5H2aKR3KDvbur8/Meta-Game?node-id=1713%3A0&viewport=736%2C3170%2C0.04542001336812973&scaling=min-zoom

4 Likes

This looks so nice!!! a big leap forward it feels. :star_struck:

Yo! I’m ready to get to work. :octopus:

2 Likes

1 Like

Has there been any discussions on implementing personal token features into the profile? I’m imagining section blocks where you can purchase services/access through a personal token. I have designs to share if anyone is interested.

1 Like

@eli yeah, lets see them! :slight_smile:

@markop what needs building from a front-end perspective?

That’s great idea. We can brainstorm some ideas around that and mock up something.

Everyone here, feel free to suggest or recommend what you’d like to see on profiles in the context of personal tokens.

Absolutely! The “TRUST” button is actually supposed to initiate the exchange of personal tokens between players. It’s basically “add as friend” but with skin in the game :smiley:
Other than there, it probably deserves it’s own container. If not a container specifically for just tokens, then a containers for “My offerings”. Would love to see more ideas & mockups around this.

what needs building from a front-end perspective?

You can check out what’s going on in the #profiles channel or the repo, but it would probably be the best if you could join us later today & get updated.
The community call is in 4 hours 30 minutes in the Discord @luxumbra

2 Likes

Personal Token Interface

Here is the beginning of a draft, but it gives a basic intuition.

There’s a very similar intuition behind the blocks you can add to the profile. I see major potential in being able to import blocks that allow you to connect personal token features (voting, bidding, scheduling, etc.). I’m imagining that these could be built on L2 since most of these services won’t be trustless anyways.

I think one major differentiator of these profiles could be as an interface to one’s personal economy.

How I can help

I’m particularly interested in mechanism design behind personal economies, and would be excited to help on that front.

1 Like

I think the focus for personalTokens development should be to increase the interconnectivity between personalTokens and tools/dApps/protocols. Which tools/dApps/protocols i can integrate the personalToken with?

Tools like lbry.com, aragon dApps, uniswap, melonport, storj etc. individuals can integrate those dApps into their profile and linke them with their tokens so people can use uniswap to swap eth for personalTokenX and then use the X token to invest in the personal fund of the user (melonport), use the X token to access files on storj, use X token to vote in the personal DAO via aragon Voting dApp, use the token to buy stuff on lbry with a discount etc.

Agreed. I’m envisioning the blocks in the interface as simple UIs to access the composed tools/dapps/protocols that the creator added (the vision you describe). I guess you could think of it as a personal dapp store, with the magic of extensibility and composability.

1 Like