This is a thread for collecting ideas for daily challenges and questions we should be asking our community on the Discord MetaSquare, or maybe even on Twitter or publish a few in the Weekly newsletter.
Here’s a few questions:
- How are you learning?
- What are you working on?
- What’s on your roadmap?
- How can we help you?
- What do you want to learn?
- What do you want to teach others?
- What is it you always wanted to build & why aren’t you building it?
- What’s your metagoal?
- Where do you send people who want to learn about Ethereum?
- Where can we get more developers?
- What do you want to see more of?
- What is least clear about MetaGame?
- What sucks about MetaGame; what do you think won’t work?
- What’s the disconnect in MetaGame? What are we saying we’re doing but aren’t really? What do we want to be doing but aren’t there yet?
- What is MetaGame for you?
- What communities do we increase MetaFam presence in?
- What platforms do we need to establish MetaGame embassies on?
Here’s a few challenges:
- Share one of MetaGame articles to any online community
- Be the first to commit something on github today
- Visit the forums & write something valuable
- Make a meme
- Write about MetaGame on Reddit
- Find a project that fits as a building block or a piece of the puzzle, and post about it on forums.
Guilds & Alliances of MetaGame (who's next?)
- Go donate to a good cause, plant a tree, feed a child etc.
- Go through connection/community building resources and bring up an idea.
- Find a flaw or suggest an improvement to any article on the wiki.
- Organize an activity, a themed meetup, a poker session or whatever.
- Refer a friend to MetaGame. If they get accepted, you get some XP. If they contribute, you get more XP.
- Just go to forum.metagame.wtf, say useful things & you’ll be rewarded.
- The best way to contribute to MetaGame is to find alignment between what MetaGame needs and what you’d want to be doing anyway.
- Be vigilant, suggest improvements, report problems & try to solve them.
- Don’t be afraid to suggest new projects.
- Spread your tentacles, drop into as many communities.