How can we use this forum better?

It seems this whole discourse can use a cleanup?
Can we migrate some things from Notion here?
Do they have some sort of integration?

Maybe a group cleanup forum raid?

I was actually moving things away from here onto Notion because its easier to edit there & its a nicer interface for displaying static stuff.
Had it on my to-do to start a cleanup raid on the forums for a while now butā€¦ I have many things on therešŸ˜‚
Would love to get the forums more active but no idea how besides maybe making a more active bridge between discourse & discord where everything from the forums gets an update on discord, but couldnā€™t find a builder for it.

Haha. Yea. Notion is nice. Not sure how to better use forums either. For more in depth discussions? Such as the seed minting thread, etc. Right now itā€™s an interesting time capsule of sorts though.

Would love to get the forums more active but no idea how besides maybe making a more active bridge between discourse & discord where everything from the forums gets an update on discord, but couldnā€™t find a builder for it

Could you elaborate on this?
Do you mean posts here automatically show in a specific channel like github activities?

I think the forum could bring more value cause itā€™s a bit more accessible. People interested in MetaGame who donā€™t have access to our Notion can see what weā€™re up to. With SC Iā€™m able to read what theyā€™re doing / discussing. Iā€™m very happy they donā€™t use Notion for that :slight_smile:

We could also use the forum to structure our decision making in a different way as we do now. People could write proposals and we can discuss them here for example.

Also, using Notion makes it harder to track work since SC doesnā€™t pick it up.

1 Like