Review my Q’s for the text based quest to be deployed on Gitcoin.
Article #I: In Search of The Commons that Scale
Q: What do we need a better sandbox for ?
- a. Re-imagining software.
- b. Re-defining capitalism.
- c. Re-building institutions.
- d. All of the above.
Article #II: On Gamification
Q: What is the result of most workplace gamification ?
- a. You earn enough credits to beat the big boss.
- b. The incentives keep you playing the game forever.
- c. You end up feeling like you’re in a well designed rat race.
- d. You win the game and retire like a champion.
Article #III: The Coming of MetaGame
Q: What problem of MetaCartel lead to the creation of MetaGame ?
- a. A lack of quality Memes.
- b. Missing links to members LInkedIN profiles.
- c. Spammers infiltrating the organization.
- d. Missing overview of the players journey.
Article #IV: WTF is MetaGame
Q: What is the SEED building (phase 0) all about ?
- a. Pumping SEED token value by shilling.
- b. Collecting SEED for winter.
- c. Building a bulletproof foundation.
- d. Distributing the maximum amount of tokens to the minimum amount of people.
Article #V: The Decentralized Factory
Q: What are DAO’s missing now ?
- a. A common social layer.
- b. Easy off-ramp to fiat currency.
- c. Reputation system.
- d. Integrations with the major players currently in tech.
Article #VI: The Web of Opportunity
Q: What is the ethos of the “web of opportunity” ?
- a. Winner takes all.
- b. Collaboration over competition.
- c. Delivering on the failures of Web2.
- d. A thrilling spin on the classic story of Charlotte’s Web.
Article #VII: The Way of Web3 Founders
Q: What are the possible side effects of “freelancer” and “business owner” becoming one ?
- a. We are going to experience a resurgence of internet millionaires.
- b. Employees will be able to demand higher wages.
- c. Business owners can retain more equity of the projects they start.
- d. Freelancers will start to form unions.
Article #VIII: How to Become a MetaGame Founder
Q: Why might one want to become a MetaGame Founder ?
- a. Because it’s hard to sit idly by and miss your chance to make a difference.
- b. Because once the SEED tokens hits the market it’s going to the moon.
- c. Because it’s really gonna look good on my resume.
- d. Because working for a DAO is the hottest things in tech right now.
Next steps: logic check these questions, fiddle with Gitcoin Quests, Deploy and add to Quest #1.
Criticism, comments, feedback welcome